Writers Block is not writing. That's the result, that's the cause and that's the answer.
Let's look at the major causes of writers block
1. Not making writing a daily habit
2. Writing only when you feel inspired
3. Editing as You Write
4. Thinking that all writing must be brillant
5. Not Doing the Morning Pages
6. Too much social media
7. Finding the time to write
8. Fear: the need to be perfect
9. Fear of criticism
10. Fear of putting pen to paper
10 Things You Can Do Right Now To Fix Writers Block
1. Go for a walk.
2. Take Yourself on a artist date: all by yourself, go somewhere you've never been before and write down what you're experiencing and take photos to stick in your journal as your writing
3. Tell a friend the story of your first date, last subway ride. Record it and then transcribe it.
4. Read a Book that you've never read before. When you're done, jot down 10 things that stuck with you.
5. Go on a Treasure Hunt: Make a list of 10 Things you love, then go outside for 2 hours and try to find them. Take a photo, write a journal entry describing how you found it and how it made you feel